About the Role
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI with FS poly
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or applied science
- Eight (8) years of experience in the field of antenna theory.
Design, develop, test, and manufacture RF antenna systems. Evaluate engineering progress, developments, and findings to assure technical adequacy to meet operational demands and conformance to requirements.
- Conducts advanced studies and research on the latest RF designs and innovations to improve on the design and performance of related equipment
- Communicates with other engineering and scientific organizations to keep abreast of developments in Antenna/Radio Frequency (RF) fields
- Performs, or directs the performance of, complex Research and Design and assignments involved with the enhancement of established antenna designs, systems, theories and properties
- Develops custom systems/antennas that solve requirements that may not be accomplished using standard configuration of existing COTS equipment