About the Role
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI with FS poly
- Thirteen (13) years of experience relating to the field of antenna theory
- Bachelors of Science degree in electrical engineering or other related science.
- Three (3) years of experience in antenna testing on an automated system utilizing a planar nearfield scanner, spherical nearfield scanner or far field measurement system.
Performs antenna design, modification, and testing to help meet antenna related requirements. Documents and communicates antenna related performances and potential improvements. Oversees personnel and resources associated with supporting antenna testing requirements under the contract.
- Conducts special tests, studies and investigations related to project activities and recommends changes as appropriate to enhance efficiency and meet changed or new requirements
- Trains, directs, and assists other engineering personnel to insure task objectives are completed on schedule
- Perform and assist with testing of antennas on antenna ranges to include far field, spherical or planar nearfield systems.
- Develops and documents test procedures and schedules associated with conducting antenna and material testing covering a wide frequency spectrum. Analyzes test results and provides formal test reports to customer.
- Serves as organizational consultant regarding antenna performance measurements and materials testing.
- Perform tests for the design, installation, upgrade and modification of antennas to meet requirements.