About the Role
2 SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Availability Managers man a 24/7 watch center that monitor enterprise networks, printers, and other services within the contract's scope
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- High School + 5 years of customer service or Bachelor's + one year of Help Desk
- Security + 8570 certification at the time of start
Full Job Description:
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Shift: Full time (Mon-Fri 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm schedules available)
- High School and 5 years of customer service or Bachelor’s degree and one year of Help Desk
- One or more years of related experience and have a Security + 8570 certification at the time of start.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Availability Managers man a 24/7 watch center that monitor enterprise networks, printers, and other services within the contract’s scope of responsibility, report anomalies, engage on-site technicians or request support through the call-in process, and track/report progress, and author an After-Action Report.
- Serves as the contract’s 24/7 POC for contact/interface with government leaders.
- Support IAVA reporting as needed, and engage vendor partners to support Walk Out requests.
- Collect data and update databases create reports as required, to support operational updates. Provide daily update briefs.
- Participates in meetings with multiple contract, vendor partner, and government leaders. Participates in outage coordination and other operational support activities as required.
- Engages leaders in global work centers to address operational concerns. Acts as tier one support to Call Manager and networks at varying classification levels to support field operations.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions