About the Role
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
- Eight (8) years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline
- One (1) year of experience using a source code control system
Full Job Description
Location: Columbia, MD (CANX 3)
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph (Preferred from NSA)
- Eight (8) years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university
- A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6).
- Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- If assigned to a developmental program, one (1) year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of similar scope and complexity is required.
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
- Manage, maintain and develop the CM environment for hardware and software product build,
staging, testing and integration.
- Work independently and defines and implement hardware and software configuration
management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and
integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Ensure hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures are followed
on hardware and software development projects.