About the Role
DAS is looking to hire a full-time Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst
Participate in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to all Joint Planning Group planning activities. Apply a wide range of intelligence analytics skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities that could pose a threat to US systems. Advise stakeholders on key, adversary developments which may impact or direct planning activities. Support decision making and special projects via the preparation, production, and coordination of written reports and briefings for stakeholders and leadership. Contribute substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations from which data is incomplete, controversial, or where no precedence exists.
- 6+ years of experience as an Intelligence Analysts with cyber of SIGINT focus
- Knowledge of intelligence analysis tools and capabilities
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS diploma or GED
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you able to work with a large government organization and with diverse federal and contractor staff? Do you have above-average verbal and written communication skills? Are you organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively? If so, you might be perfect for this position!