About the Role
The candidate must have Data Fabric and Cloud experience. Experience with US Army COE initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio helpful.
- Must have an ACTIVE Secret clearance. Sponsorship is NOT available
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar)
- 5+ years of experience
Full Job Description
Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Data Model Engineer with a focus on Standards and Interoperability for our Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD location. The candidate must have Data Fabric and Cloud experience. Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio helpful.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional requirements.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements.
- Study and describe the infrastructure required for optimal pulling, pushing, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, XML and other technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product Managers, Lead Engineers and Developers teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data secure using industry standards and strategies for security.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative data designs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- No special certifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar)
- Working SQL, XML and VMF knowledge and experience working with databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and stores.
- Experience building and optimizing data, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of military messaging, XML and data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Experience with DoD practices.
- Experience with military C4 systems.