About the Role
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI with FS Poly
- Eight (8) years of experience in digital design is required.
- Five (5) years of managing technical design teams.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university is required.
- In lieu of a Master’s degree, ten (10) years of experience in digital design is required with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
The Digital Designer provides logic design and analysis of electronic circuits. Specialized knowledge and experience in VHDL, CAD tools, and high-speed logic protocols is required. Manages a team in prototyping various electronic designs and electronic system modifications.
- Applies system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to: system security
- Build and execute the testability of requirements in coordination with the PM and SE
- Design low power and related components for harsh environment operation
- Develop and execute the design and simulation of digital logic
- Discover technical problems and develop viable solutions
- Prepare test plans, test procedures, and the final test report, as well as ad hoc reports
- Identify and communicate progress, plans, potential problems, and viable solutions
- Serve as a team leader for digital design efforts