About the Role
The contractor shall provide support for the Integration Design Branch by applying extensive knowledge of various sciences
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum 7 years' experience implementing industry standards for user experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience developing in cloud-based DevOps environment
Full Job Description
DAS is looking to hire a Graphic Designer / Visualization Specialist Level 4 in Arnold, MO.
Overall Assignment Description:
The CIO-T/TF/TFD requires Graphics Design/Visualization Specialist (UX) Level 3 support to the AWP program. This is a Mission Essential position to provide support for non-core hours (weekends, after hours, holidays) in the event of a crisis or event requiring an immediate response or action. The contractor shall provide services to develop and oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user experience principles and NGA user needs in order to maximize digital solutions and increase user engagement on the NGA’s external facing customer websites. Specifically, the contractor shall:
Duties may include:
• Development of a strategic social media marketing plan.
• Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
• Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
• Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
• Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
• Conduct design evaluations for NGA’s web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
• Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrated experience in a role involving Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
• Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications
• Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
• Demonstrated experience creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
• Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
• Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance