About the Role
Develops and maintains system security certification and accreditation services for our Information Technology (IT) Refresh and Reset Program
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Required
- Seven (7) years of experience as ISSE
- Bachelor's degree in technical related discipline
Full Job Description
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD (540 NBP)
Clearance Level: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, implementation and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components and enclave environments.
- Develops and maintains system security certification and accreditation services for our Information Technology (IT) Refresh and Reset Program in accordance with contractual requirements. Reviews and evaluates complex customer security issues and implements corrective actions as needed. Interfaces with customers, various locations and vendors, to resolve Security problems and provide information on containment or resolution.
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user's requirements.
Develops and maintains Splunk dashboards and possible back end Splunk tie into other tools and services.
- Advises on best practices of design, development, and continuous monitoring of an information system.
- Advises on vulnerability management and scanning practices.
- Apply knowledge of Information Assurance policies, procedures, and workforce structures to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
- Interact with the Information Community (IC) customers and other project team members to support the customer in the enforcement of security designs of systems and architectures.
- Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling and protection of government data.
- Seven (7) years of experience as ISSE.
- Bachelor's degree in technical related discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent is required. Seven (7) years of additional Information technology or engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Security Solutioning in a customer service arena.
- Cyber and/or IT certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) for DoD 8570 compliance are required.
- Expertise providing strong written and verbal communication conveying solutions and best practices required.