About the Role
7-10 years of integrated logistics support experience, either in a US Army Project Office, Lifecycle Management Center, or equivalent experience.
Full Job Description
DAS is seeking an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager.
Duties/Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess 7-10 years of integrated logistics support experience, either in a US Army Project Office, Lifecycle Management Center, or equivalent experience in the US Army.
- Candidate will produce and assist in staging logistics related documentation such as Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSPs) and annex documentation such as DEMIL and Disposal Plans, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plans, Materiel Fielding Plan (MFP), Core Depot Assessments (CDAs), Analysis of Product Support Alternatives (APSAs), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Plans, Material Release (MR) approval packages, and Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIPFD).
- Candidate will assist in the coordination, planning and execution of Maintenance Demonstrations, Technical Manual (TM) and Training Support Package (TSP) Validation and Verification events including but not limited to In-Progress Reviews (IPR's) with key stakeholders; developing execution schedules and manages critical path events and anticipates/ identifies risk areas; reviews the task analysis list; developing and coordinates fault list based on training plans, Technical Bulletins, and Technical Manuals; developing Log Demo plan; synchronizing soldier/ proponent/ training developer/ Subject Matter Expert personnel support; coordinates shipment of hardware and software for events; ensuring systems are configured to support various events; and ensuring Training Support Package (TSP) documentation redlines are incorporated correctly in a timely manner.
- Experience in providing logistics inputs into different types of funding lines such as Operation Maintenance Army (OMA), Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF), Sustaining Support Technical Systems (SSTS), and OPS-29 budget submissions.
- Experience in using the Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS) and creating, revising, modifying and submitting DD61s documentation to establish nomenclatures NSNs for new programs or to request NSNs.
Minimum education requirement: High School diploma. Preference Associates Degree in Business or Technical Major.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to work independently with experts in the logistics area, and ability to manage long-term efforts. Pro-active, energetic and assertive nature.
- Experience integrating, collaborating, and synchronizing the development of Technical Manuals, Training Support Plans, Maintenance Engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools and test equipment.
- Experienced utilizing the Army standard supply system, pre-positioning stock to support users, establishing demand history, and managing warranty repairs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).