About the Role
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI with FS poly
- Four (4) years of experience in software development and software project management in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity along with a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree four (4) years of additional experience with a high school diploma may be substituted.
Included within the years of experience, the following must be demonstrated:
- One (1) year experience in SharePoint masterpage development
- Two (2) years of experience in requirements gathering and software specification design
- Two (2) years of experience in SharePoint site-development
Maintains, updates, and optimizes Organizational home SharePoint environment. Designs and develops enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Manage small-scale SharePoint site-development
- Maintain and update SharePoint masterpages
- Gather software requirements in support of software specification designs